For Class of 2015, Round 1
GMAT score: 740
Profile: 5 years semiconductor industry plus business venture
I was interviewed by an adcom member. My interview was face to face.
Here are the questions:
1. How did I chose my first company as my career option after my undergrad ?
3. How has my career shaped up at my current company ?
4. If someone has to describe your leadership style, what would that person’s opinion be ?
5. Discussion followed on post-mba career goals ?
6. How do you shortlist the b-schools while applying ?
7. Why Emory ?
8. Short discussion about my involvement in Hockeyfollowed by my Running/Marathon activities – I felt she was really interested in this since she herself was a long-distance runner.
Th interviewer gave me time to ask questions about Emory. It was a great experience.
The whole 30 minutes was more of a conversation trying to know me more. I feel they pay a lot of attention to what you write in your resume and they want to see your passion for extracurricular-activities you have mentioned.