Interview Experience 1: Telephonic, Round 2, Class of 2014
I was interviewed by the Director of Admissions and the interview lasted for almost 45 minutes. It was a conversational interview. I was asked the following questions.
- Run me through your resume
- Talk about your short term and long term goals
- Why MBA & Why Tepper
- Have you ever led cross functional teams. If yes share few experiences
- What is your typical day at work like? What are your hobbies
- Talk about your experience of staying in US. What did you like / dislike
Interview Experience 2: Telephonic, Round 2, Class of 2013
A member of the admissions committee conducted my telephonic interview as I am based out of India. The interviewer didn’t has access to my profile before the interview. We started off with a chit chat and moved on to the standard interview questions:
- Introduction & job responsibilities
- Goals post MBA and Why MBA now
- Why Tepper?
- What inspired me to apply to Tepper
- How will I add value to Tepper community
- Situations where I have emerged as a team leader
- Hobbies & Interests
My interview lasted for 20 min after which I asked him one question.