For Class of 2015, Round 1
GMAT score: 740
Profile: 5 years semiconductor industry plus business venture
Here are some salient points about my UNC Kenen Flagler interview
1. Interview was conducted by an alum (UNC MBA 2001)
2. Alum just had access to my resume.
3. Started with my experience at current company, he tried to get detailed understanding of the work I do here.
4. Asked about my leadership experiences in my job at current company.
5. Followed by a discussion on my post-mba career goals.
6. Asked where do I see myself 10 years after I complete my MBA.
7. Then he asked me question : what would my Business-card look like in 2025 ?
8. Discussion on my extra-curricular activities specifically sports.
9. He then tried to get details about my schooling and the place I come from.
10. Which other universities I am applying to in US. Reasons for choosing UNC.
Overall, the interview was good. It was more of a conversation rather than an interview. Interview lasted for about 50 minutes.