Profile: 3 years Oil & Gas sector, IIT Roorkee, GMAT : 740
Round 1, Blind interview (I mailed him my resume)
Location – Ruby Tuesday, Gurgoan
Date- 16 Dec
Interviewer – Tuck 2nd year student, IIT-B EE 2004 batch.
Questions asked –
Set – I, General ice -breaker questions
1. Tell me something about yourself
2. Tell me about your role in your company
3. Something about your undergrads
Set-II, Very specific questions, clear language(I don’t remember exact questions, these are just the basic meaning)
1. Tell me about an incident when your displayed team work
2. Tell me about an incident when you had to convince someone
3. Tell me about an incident when had a lead a team
4. Tell me about an incident when you went beyond what was established
5. Tell me about an incident when you failed
6. Why MBA
7. Why Tuck
8. Convince me that you can live in a village like area (Tuck is in such a place)
…so on. Questions similar to B-school essays
Set-III, personalized questions, generated during course of conversation.
1. Why not MBA from India, IIMs
2. Why not take up your business idea now. ( my long term goal is entrepreneurship)
3. Why not change a job now to get more exposure
Basically, grilling into my answers.
Overall, the guy was very cool and logical.